Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Too much time has gone by.....

Wow... been over a month since my last blog. I'm going to have to start blocking of time in my schedule to blog anymore. Let's see what's new with us!!!

Nearing September's end, Christopher celebrated his ninth birthday!!! These days are ever so special to me because I am reminded of just how far we've come.
Here's to the best first nine years for both of us!!! I have loved you since the moment I saw you, and yet had no idea "who" you were. Here's to another nine years, of growing, making mistakes, learning from those mistakes, learning just who you are and seeing God's plans for your life unfold!!!

In the beginning of October, Jamie and I celebrated our anniversary!! Not to much celebrating was going on, as he was covered in poison ivy. So we spent that day doing our typical weekly routines. However he surprised me a few weeks later with the best gift of all. BREAKFAST IN BED... and on a week day. I got the morning off from our routine and got to enjoy it with a warm breakfast all to myself, A HOT cup of coffee, and the morning news.
To some it may seem small, but for me that was HUGE!!! He gets just how hard my job is, and although he might not want to trade roles, he gets it!!! Even more meaningful... he was a mind reader!!!! Thank GOD for answered and unanswered prayers!!!! May we continue to see the fruits of all our hard work, and God's hand in our lives. And may we continue to be a "team" in this road called life!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

Aside from that, I've been cleaning two days a week with my mother in law. Which is a blessing in disguise in all aspects!!! So I am grateful for the opportunity to do that.

Boys are doing excellent in school!!! Not that we expected any less!!! And are loving being in the same school.

Joshua is just about fed up with waiting for Kindergarten to start, And I just don't cut it in his world. He must be surrounded by people, and by that he means more than Audrey and I. :(

Audrey had her first flight down the steps last week. Which proved me right in that she truly has all males in this house wrapped!!! God help me!!!

Thomas was home sick with me for a week. Which always makes getting him back into routine, tough to say the least. He refused to go to school because he was still "sick" He says " I'm sick so I have to go to the hospital or heaven. But since I make the decisions, he went to school with a cough!!! LOL

Just another day in the life......

No comments: